A popular mid 19th century cocktail passed down the generations
|Preparation time||3 minutes|
|Cooking time||Less than one second|
- 60 ml of Jim Beam Black Triple Aged 6 Year 700ml
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Orange Slice
- Place sugar cube into old-fashioned glass.
- Add Angostura bitters in to sugar cube and let it saturate. Once done, add orange slice in and muddle it.
- Fill glass with ice. Next, add bourbon in and stir to mix well.
- Finish the drink with a cherry garnish.