G. H. Mumm Cordon Rouge
  • G. H. Mumm Cordon Rouge
  • G. H. Mumm Cordon Rouge Bottle

G. H. Mumm Cordon Rouge NV 750ml

$54.95 $79.00 Save 34%
Add To Cart

FREE next-day delivery FREE next-day delivery

Alcohol percentage 12.0
Bottle volume ml 750.0ml
Brand G. H. Mumm
Gift box No
Country of origin France
Varietals Chardonnay, Pinot Noir


The house's signature cuvée : it perpetuates a hallmark style of subtly balanced freshness and intensity. Crafting is a long and complex process of which every step is fundamental to ensure the cuvée’s quality and perfection.

Tasting Notes

  • Finish
    The powerful finish is at once creamy and effervescent.
  • Appearance Appearance
    Golden-yellow hue
  • Nose Nose
    White and yellow fruits entice, with hints of lychee, pineapple, praline. Appetizing aromas of pastry – yeast, brioche
  • Palate
    Complex and perfectly balanced, the wine reveals rounded, elegant flavors of fruit and caramel.


  • 2017
    International Wine Challenge

Sommelier Review

This champagne is a brightly sparkling, light golden yellow liquid with an abundance of fine and elegant bubbles.

The nose reveals initial aromas of ripe fresh fruit (white and yellow peaches, apricots), tropical notes (lychee and pineapple). It then opens up with the fragrance of vanilla before developing notes of milky caramel, breadcrumbs and yeast, culminating in aromas of dried fruit and honey.

An explosion of freshness in the mouth, followed by strong persistence. The complex aromas of fresh fruit and caramel perpetuate the intensity.”

Food pairings

  • Fish
  • Seafood
  • Pork
  • Salmon


"Maison Mumm has nearly 218 hectares of vineyards. Mainly sited in the eight most renowned Grands Crus in Champagne: Aÿ, Bouzy, Ambonnay, Verzy, Verzenay, Avize, Cramant and Mailly-Champagne. These holds 25% of Mumm’s production needs and the remaining 75% comes from independent growers with whom the company has developed strong ties.

This combination of its own vineyards and external supply enables the Maison Mumm to maintain a consistent style and continue its philosophy of close scrutiny over grape quality. At Mumm, the Cellar Master can call on raw materials of the very best quality from a range of sources."


mimosa in a glass

Your easy guide to orange champagne cocktail made for brunch

Cuisine Champagne
Servings 1
Preparation time 3 minutes
Cooking time Less than one second
Nutrition 85 ccls
Category Cocktail


  1. 105 ml of G. H. Mumm Cordon Rouge NV 750ml
  2. 15 ml of Your Favourite Triple Sec
  3. 45 ml of orange juice
  4. Orange Slice


  1. Pour orange liqueur (triple sec) into champagne flute.
  2. Next, pour orange juice in.
  3. Lastly, pour in champagne and complete the drink with orange slice garnish

Reviews From Real Customers

Be the first connoisseur to review this product