The original hot Irish creamy classic
|Preparation time||7 minutes|
|Cooking time||Less than one second|
- 45 ml of Your Favourite Irish Whiskey or Bailey's Irish Cream
- 120 ml of hot brewed coffee
- 30 ml of lightly whipped heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- Firstly, add brown sugar into coffee glass. Pour in brewed coffee and stir to mix well.
- Next, pour in Irish whiskey or Bailey's Irish Cream into hot brewed coffee. Stir again to mix well.
- Lastly, complete the drink by floating heavy cream on top of drink using back of the spoon. (Do not stir and mix!)
- The cocktail is ready for you to enjoy!