A classic Spanish red wine cocktail guide
|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||Less than one second|
- 1 bottle of Chateau Malbec 750ml (Preferably Grenache or Tempranillo)
- 45 ml of Your Favourite Brandy
- 480 ml of Your Favourite Ginger Ale
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- Cut the lemon, orange and apple into wedges.
- Add the fruits into a pitcher and muddle it for 45 seconds.
- Add the brandy and ginger ale and muddle it again for 30 seconds.
- Next, pour in the red wine. Add in the sugar. Stir gently to incorporate the flavours together.
- Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap. Rest it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours before serving.