A cinnamon adapted recipe for the classic cocktail
|Preparation time||3 minutes|
|Cooking time||Less than one second|
- 60 ml of Johnnie Walker Red 1.75L w/Gift Box
- 15 ml of Amaretto Di Saronno
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- 1 whole egg
- Cinnamon sticks
- Infuse the cinnamon sticks in an air-tight jar filled with whisky. Leave the sticks in the jar for 3 to 4 days. Shake well and store in a cool dark place.
- Once infusion is done, pour whisky, amaretto, cream and egg into a shaker. Make sure to dry shake the mixture (without ice) vigorously.
- Next, filled the shaker with ice and shake it for 30 seconds.
- Strain into cocktail glass.